terça-feira, 20 de junho de 2017

Past and Now



Looking closely I do not believe anyone can say much that the photo from the right and six years ago, even because I still have the same characteristics as when I was thirteen! 

Very child, right? I did not have a photo without a filter I admit...

But if we go down to my card, called life, I think I already have many updates of the six years sweated the shirt. To have left school to college was already a lot!

However various tastes, like unconditionally liking anime and being lazy are just two examples.

( Do not call the flower of the background, I was a child )

Now I'm nineteen and I miss, but would not like to go through again, not that I could go back in time, puberty and for once and it was over!

( Me and my aunt )


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário