sexta-feira, 2 de junho de 2017

Presentation



Hello People! ^-^

My name is Ana Carolina, I am 19 years and I live in Belém, Brazil...
Good, I'm a student of Psychology, I play guitar has little time, but I risk a few notes. I like books, mainly those of terror, fantasy and science fiction, listening to music, going to the cinema, etc.


I have no preference between DC or Marvel, both have incredible universes and interesting, I like animes and everything that goes back to the Otaku universe, especially those who marked my childhood, as:

- InuYasha.
- Naruto.
- Pokemon
- Cavaleiros do Zodiaco.
- Digimon.
- Sakura Card
- Sailor Moon.

Among others....


I also like series, movies in terror, post apocalypse, live action, stop-motion, heroes, animation and horror, as:

- The Corpse bride.
- Paranorman
- Resident Evil.
- The Mummy.
- The 100
- Pirates of the caribben.
- New Land.
- Van Helsing.

Among others...


With the beautiful picture of Jack Skeleton - from the movie The Strange World of Jack, that I say goodbye!

Kiss.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário